Saturday, July 25, 2009

I love you Ralph Lauren...


Ralph Lauren. I adore him. I appreciate him. His dresses, his choice of color and texture...The equestrian chic vibe of his jackets is something that no designer has ever and will ever replicate. That look, is by far my favorite. A few days ago, I purchased the purchase to end all purchases. A pay check, my non existant first born child perhaps...went into getting this jacket. It's a blazer, a simple striped blazer with the ralph lauren shielded armour emblem on the upper pocket. The stripes are black and the emblem black, white, blue and red. When I wear it I don't feel like anything... I am royal. There are no real words to describe how an article of clothing changes your life. But I can tell you that this is an important part of my wardrobe and will go with almost everything this fall.








BUT NOW, I HAVE MY SIGHTS SET ON THIS... MY JACKET'S COUSIN.










Purple?! Come on, it was made for ME!

2 comments:

Aussie said...

I HAVE to see your jacket.
I love the jacket pictured here too though xx

we are ralph lauren girls.
that's all I have to say

-A

Melanie Bianca said...

I need to find/take a good picture of it! You know I will though giiirl :P It's divine :O