Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"I LIVE FOR GLITTER, NOT YOU!"


Wow. Neon beams of light radiating from his body, running around half naked with a red fedora and glittery Christian Louboutin sneakers...This is how I like my favorite performer of the decade. MIKA... M I K A. He's back, and so too are my old (but all too familar) groupie ways. I can't help it! He's too wonderful, too soaked in technicolor shades of iredescent rainbow to ignore. I mean, I look at him and I see everything I've ever wanted to say to this world summed up in the way he sings, the words he says, the clothes he wears. He says what the rest of us can't. The misunderstood, cooler than cool, misfit toys of the universe convene in his lyrics.


His newest single, 'We are Golden' is a massive ode to adolescence. I'm on my last year of being a teenager, why not send off the number 19 with a new anthem?

WATCH & LISTEN HERE!





0 comments: